Transpo and Parking:
Let’s remember this party is all about being green, so we encourage you to choose options that get you to the fest with a minimal carbon footprint: Carpool, take MARTA (dropping off just blocks away from the festivities at Edgewood/Candler Park) or cycle! Cyclists can use our complimentary bike valet – thanks toAtlanta Bike Coalition, Young Survival Coaltion’s Tour de Pink and Camp Twin Lakes.
Should you choose to brave the traffic and find a spot, please do not park in “no parking zones” ’cause towing will be strictly enforced this year. There are a few first-come-first-serve lots (The Epworth Church and Springdale Elementary School) available in which fees apply.
And always remember to keep it safe – drinkin’ and driving is for dummies. SafeRide America will again be onsite and will take you and your car home! Should you need the service, call 404.888.0887 or make reservations with firstname.lastname@example.org.
General info and updates:
- 420 Fest is a free event open to the general public. Guests who are 21+ with a valid ID and would like to enjoy SweetWater’s brews can purchase a $5 wrist band per day. Proceeds from the wrist band go toward Park Pride for Candler Park improvements.
- For the convenience and safety of all attendees, no outside food or beverages, coolers, chairs, umbrellas, glass bottles, pets, illegal substances, weapons, fireworks,or on-site soliciting will be permitted on the festival grounds.
- Due to the size of the festival, we now fall under a city ordinance/law that no longer allows dogs at the event. Please note: NO DOGS WILL BE ALLOWED.
- Please note: No professional photogrpahy or videography of any kind will be allowed without media credentials. Should you be interested in covering the event for your media outlet, please contact Francesca Zeifman with SweetWater Communications & Libations at email@example.com to be added to the media list.
- The festival will provide potable water, restrooms, trash and recycling stations (a chance for everyone to do their part!), lost and found, ATM’s as well as medical, police and security services.
- Entry gates can be located at the following locations: Main gate off McClendon, Gate 2 at the tennis court pathway and Gate 3 at the corner of Clifton Terrace and Marlbrook Drive by the playground. The handicap entrance is located at Gate 3 with easy paved access to the event.
- For more up-to-the-minute updates, follow us on Twitter, Facebook and our website.
Looking forward to kickin’ back a few cold ones with ya. See you this weekend!