Here at SweetWater, we’re a bunch of guys and gals who love making and drinking great beer, and that goes hand in hand with our love for fishing and having a good time out on the water.
That’s why our Save Our Water campaign is raising $100,000 to support five organizations who protect our natural resources and the places we like to play. One of those partner organizations is Waterkeeper Alliance, the largest and fastest growing nonprofit solely focused on clean water.
Check out the 411 on their 500 Waterways program below, then keep scrollin’ to peep our co-branded schwag. Find out more about Save Our Water and how you can participate here.
Humans have 1% of water on the planet to work with and we’re not taking care of it. One in two hospital beds are occupied by men, women and children with waterborne diseases.
The climate problem is a water problem. Without clean water, there can be no healthy life. How do we make this right?
The Waterkeeper movement was started by a band of blue-collar fisherman on New York’s Hudson River in 1966. Their tough, hands-on, community-oriented brand of environmental activism sparked the River’s miraculous recovery and inspired other individuals and organizations to launch Waterkeepers from the Mississippi to the Amazon, the Tigris to the Ganges. 500 Waterways aims to continue growth of Waterkeepers worldwide to protect 500 waterways across the globe.
Your support will help:
- PATROL: Waterkeepers are the boots on the ground and the eyes on the water.
- EDUCATE: By shining a light on the importance rivers play to our communities, Waterkeepers encourage recreation and celebrate our waters.
- ENFORCE: Waterkeepers ensure laws are enforced and hold offenders accountable.
- SET STANDARDS: Swimmable, drinkable, fishable water worldwide.
- STRENGTHEN: Waterkeepers strengthen regulation where it exists, and create it when it does not.
Show Your Support with
Save Our Water Schwag
Proceeds from co-branded merch benefit our partner organizations.
The Big Float
Where: Powers Island to Paces Mill
What: Float the Hooch with the NOC and Chattahoochee Riverkeeper…oh and us. Registration includes a shuttle to and your first coldie at our afterpartyFor tix & info hit up https://chattahoochee.org/save-the-hooch/