The headiest of the hoppy holiday of them all is back August 4 with a lip-smackin’ line up of IPAs – all for the usual $10 at the door (no advance tickets).
Here’s what we got flowin:
- Sunday 12:30 IPA – IPA with orange & clementine peels, and moscato grapes, cask conditioned with champagne yeast. A “mimosa IPA”
- Goin’ Tropical – Goin’ Coastal Pineapple IPA dry hopped with Nelson Sauvignon and Huel Melon hops
- Goin’ Postal – Goin’ Coastal with habanero, serrano and ghost peppers
- IPA keg conditioned with Brettanomyces Bruxellensis
- Hash Julep – Hash Brown with mint and vanilla beans
- Sweet Southern Hash – Hash Brown with black tea and Tupelo honey
Plan to get here early – the first 200 folks will snag a limited edition IPA Day 2016 pint glass PLUS special brews are in limited amounts and will go quick!