This Sunday, March 20, we’re teaming up with Fox Bros. Bar-B-Q for an afternoon of brews and BBQ to benefit Cynthia Montoya, a long-time Fox Bros. employee and current general manager who was diagnosed with Stage II pancreatic cancer in 2015.
The Fox Bros. called upon some of their friends – who just so happen to be among the best pitmasters, chefs and *cough* brewers in the country – to put on this fundraiser to help with Cyndi’s medical expenses.
Tickets are $30 and include food tastings, a tour of SweetWater, and six 6 oz. tastings of our heady brews.
Live music will be provided by opening act Main Street Exiles and headliners The Sundogs.
We’ll also have a silent auction featuring great items including a signed Falcons jersey, VIP tickets to the Shaky Knees Festival, and passes to the 2016 Atlanta Food & Wine Festival.
Get your tickets here before they sell out.
Pitmaster and Guest Chef Line Up
- Fox Bros Bar-B-Q – Atlanta, GA
- Mike Mills and Amy Mills of 17th Street Barbecue – Murphysboro, IL
- Southern Soul Barbeque – St. Simons, GA
- Sam Jones Barbecue – Winterville, NC
- Home Team BBQ – Charleston, SC
- Billy Durney of Hometown Bar-B-Que – Brooklyn, NY
- Peg Leg Porker – Nashville, TN
- Pat Martin of Martin’s BBQ Joint – Nashville, TN
- Kevin Rathbun – Atlanta, GA
- Ford Fry – Atlanta, GA
- Eddie Hernandez and Mike Klank of Taqueria del Sol – Atlanta, GA
- Chris Hall and Todd Mussman of Local Three – Atlanta, GA
Get your mouth watering for some ‘que with pics from all the participating chefs and restaurants:
Please note: SweetWater is a 21+ venue. All guests must have a valid ID. No ID = No Entry. (Children under 10, free enter, 11+ need a ticket. All children need to be in attendance with a parent or guardian). Also, due to the scope of this event, please leave the fur babies at home.